Job opportunities for Smart Communications
1) Manager – Min 5 years work experience. Reports to a Senior Manager/AVP.
2) Junior Manager – Min 3 years work experience. Reports to Senior Manager/AVP.
3) Brand Officer / Senior Brand Officer – Min 2 years work experience. Will report to Manager or Junior Manager
Graduate of any 4 year course
Pref from reputable universities (UP, ADMU, DLSU, UST)
Pref majored in Digital Marketing, Communication Arts, Public Relations, Marketing Management or Business Management
Current work pref related to the fields of Brand Management, Communities Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations
Those from telcos or telco-related industries will be prioritized.
Has excellent communication skills, creative, critical thinker, detail oriented, excellent interpersonal skills, problem solver, team player, digital savvy
Please submit CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lead the development, implementation and monitoring of programs that will help build the equity of Smart in target communities (i.e. youth, cooperatives, etc.)
- Program may include: PR, social media, events, content creation, communications, etc.
- Lead and coordinate with various teams (internal and external) for the conceptualization and implementation of programs that will support various Smart Communities